On Tuesday the 28th of January Slipknot will rock the Ziggo Dome! Are you visiting this concert? You can find the last information about the show below.
18:30u – Doors open
19:30u – Behemoth
21:00u – Slipknot
23:00u – Expected ending
*Times are subject to change
Bear in mind that is forbidden to bring a bag with you to this show. Only handbags that aren't bigger than the size of an A4-paper (8.27 x 11.69 inches) and no thicker than 10 cm (3.9 inches) are allowed inside. If you do bring a bag bigger than this, you will not be allowed to enter the venue. The organizer of this event will do its best to reduce queues as much as possible. We politely ask you for your understanding and cooperation.
SLIPKNOT NO.9 IOWA WHISKEY SIGNING SESSION
Prior to the Slipknot a signing session will take place at Club Ziggo, exclusively for fans who bought the Slipknot No.9 Iowa Whiskey via drankgigant.nl. Are you going to this signing session? Don’t forget to bring your receipt for this Whiskey bottle. The details about this session can be found below:
- The signing session starts at 3PM, make sure you arrive one hour before the signing starts (2PM);
- One participant can join the signing per Whisky bottle;
- Attention: the Whiskey bottles cannot be brought inside the venue. There are Tibbaa lockers available outside the Ziggo Dome, which can be reserved online via this link;
- Bring your ID;
- No body parts and/or soft materials like t-shirts and sweaters will be signed;
- The bought Whiskey bottle does not give you admission to the concert;
- It is not allowed to take pictures during the signing. There will be a photographer on site to take pictures which will be published within one week on the website of the fan club.
Plan your trip ahead! It is possible that there are roadworks or construction at the railways you want to take. If you check beforehand, you can prevent delays. You can find information on roadworks here. For information on public transport, you can check this website.
DINING AT SOUNDBITES
Soundbites by LUTE by top chef Peter Lute is the perfect place to dine before a concert! For the menu, check their website!
Do you have any questions about the show? Livecrowd is here to answer all of your questions!
Enjoy the Slipknot concert!