From the 1st of July 2020 events are allowed again by the Dutch government as long as we keep a distance of at least one and a half meters from each other, tickets are reserved, and a health check is done in advance. This means that events are allowed take place in the Ziggo Dome again, in a modified form. Additional measures are taken to ensure that the events run smoothly and to minimize the risk of the coronavirus spreading. We ask you to read these measures carefully and comply with them.
We strictly follow the rules and advice of the RIVM and the national government and ask you as a visitor to do the same. For the most up-to-date guidelines, visit www.rijksoverheid.nl/coronavirus;
- Based on the RIVM guidelines, tickets are sold in the name of a main buyer
- As a household it is possible to buy 2 or more seats next to each other. Persons who ar not from the same household should purchase separate seats;
- Stay at home when having cold complaints such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, fever, mild cough and get tested. This also applies if your housemates are ill;
- Keep at least of 1.5-meter distance from visitors from outside your household and employees at all times;
- A health check will be performed outside the venue, on the basis of which access to the event can be refused;
- For the time being, there are only seated concerts. We advise you to use the toilet and other facilities before finding your seats so that you are able stay in your seat as much as possible during the show. According to the 1.5-meter measures, this means that a maximum of 3,000 visitors can enter the Ziggo Dome, but the exact number of visitors varies per show;
- In the Ziggo Dome there is a one-way walking route indicated. We politely ask you to follow these routes;
- Always follow the instructions of the staff.
In addition, the following facilities are not available:
- Coats and bags (no larger than A4 size and no thicker than 10cm) can be stored in our lockers or may be taken with you to your seats. Cloakroom facilities are not available. The use of our lockers costs €2 (only €2 coins are accepted). Unfortunately, due to the hygiene measures taken because of the Coronavirus, we cannot exchange money or pay you in cash via a debit card transaction at our service counters;
- There are no smoking areas in the Ziggo Dome. It is also not possible to go outside to smoke;
- It is only possible to pay contactless in the Ziggo Dome. This is to prevent physical contact as much as possible.
- The coins with the validity date up to and including July 31, 2020 have been extended in validity up to and including July 31, 2021. It is therefore not possible to pay with them, but coins can be returned at the service counter on the ground floor or via the online return form;
- It is not possible to purchase parking tickets in the Ziggo Dome for the surrounding parking spaces at the events that take place in a 1.5-meter setting. You can buy a ticket at the parking machines of the parking garage.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and hopefully see you soon in the Ziggo Dome!