Ariana Grande will return to the Ziggo Dome as part of her Sweetener World Tour on the 11th of September. Are you going to this concert? Read the latest information here and enjoy your evening!
18:30u - Doors open
20:00u – Social House
20:20u – Ella Mai
21:20u – Ariana Grande
23:00u - Expected ending
*Times are subject to change.
Each fan is allowed to bring one bag inside the venue. This bag has to be made of 100% see-through plastic, vinyl or PVC. You cannot bring bags to this concert that are bigger than 30x15x30cm (attention: this size is an exception which only applies to the Ariana Grande concerts). The official Sweetener World Tour bags are allowed inside the venue. These bags are available via Ariana Grande’s web shop. Be aware that small bags inside the transparent bag are not allowed. An example of this can be found here.
KISS & RIDE
- When bringing and picking up friends / family it's not allowed to stop on the on the public roads. Police has announced that they will be patrolling the area and incase of violation of this rule, you run the risk of being fined
- Follow the instructions of the traffic guides
- Together we ensure the safety of visitors and service employees
- Passengers can only be dropped off via De Entree, no ticket is required for this
- Follow the directions on the signs and traffic guides
- Navigate to this address
Picking passengers up
- The allocated place for picking up passengers is in P1 parking
- Navigate to this address
- The walking route to Ziggo Dome is indicated in P1
- It is not possible to purchase a parking ticket for P1 in advance
- Parking costs are €1 for each 20 minutes
- We advise you not to select an event ticket on the payment machine when paying, this is a fixed amount of €12.
Camera’s and other forms of recording equipment are not allowed inside the venue. Mobile phones are allowed inside.
You are welcome during daytime on the square in front of Ziggo Dome on the 11th of September. It is not allowed to camp in the Ziggo Dome-area (ArenA-area). You might risk being fined and sent away by the police when you do.
Plan your trip ahead! It is possible that there are roadwords or construction at railways you want to take. If you check beforehand, you can prevent delays. You can find information on roadworks here. For information on public transport, you can check this website.
QUESTIONS? ASK LIVECROWD!
Livecrowd is here to answer all of your questions. Livecrowd is customer service 3.0, that strives to help you with as little fuss as possible. No annoying new apps you need to download, but personal help on the platform you want. Ask your question here.
Enjoy the concert!