Privacy Statement Amsterdam Music Dome exploitatie B.V.
This Privacy Statement describes how Amsterdam Music Dome Exploitatie B.V. – acting under the name Ziggo Dome (hereinafter: AMDE) deals with the personal information of people, such as visitors of websites of AMDE and vistors of the event location operated by AMDE (hereinafter: ‘the user’ or ‘you’).
AMDE has its official address at Holterbergweg 3 in (1101 CE) Amsterdam.
AMDE may collect and register the following data from the user:
Data via AMDE and via third parties
AMDE may collect information from you on, for example, the moment you create an account on a platform managed by AMDE, you sign up for our newsletter, buy a ticket from an event via AMDE, send an e-mail to us, when you disclosed your data publicly via social media or other public platform, or when you use our websites (www.ziggodome.nl and www.ziggodomebusinessclub.nl), or social media or when you visit the Ziggo Dome.
AMDE may use third parties for its services, which will act as processors exclusively on behalf of AMDE and with whom AMDE has concluded a processing agreement. This Privacy Statement also applies to the data obtained through (the websites of) these third parties.
Legitimate basis and purposes
AMDE (or a client of AMDE) can use your data to:
To perform an agreement:
- to perform its services to its visitors at the Ziggo Dome and to perform its services to its members through the website businessclub.ziggodome.nl;
- for the management of its customer administration;
- For processing an order.
For the legitimate interests of AMDE:
- For conducting market research and analysis to improve its services (e.g. through surveys);
- For commercial/marketing purposes, both online and online (including AMDE's social media channels and the Business Club Magazine);
- To provide you with information about offers, concerts and other events organized at the Ziggo Dome;
- To send customer service emails, such as reservation confirmations and event reminders;
- For security purposes of the event venue and its visitors.
- To prevent or detect unlawful conduct, to protect or enforce our legal rights or in other cases permitted by law.
- To provide you with information about the products or services of partners of the Ziggo Dome;
- to register visitor data for (parts of) its websites;
- To improve and secure its websites;
- For historical and/or statistical purposes.
If required by law, we may also provide your data to the relevant authorities.
If you have
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
Government agencies or other authorized bodies where permitted or required by law.
Third party websites
Your Choices & Rights
If you want to object to personalization, you can change your account preferences. If this option is not available, please contact us and we will do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
To exercise any of the above rights please contact us. Please note that whilst we will carefully assess every request we receive, we may not always have to comply. When this happens, we will explain why.
Looking After Your Information
AMDE makes every effort to ensure that your data is secure and has taken appropriate measures to do so. We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use depend on the type of information we collect. Only those persons for whom it is necessary by virtue of his or her function are granted access to the computers on which users' data are stored. The computers are equipped with security systems and access codes.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
As a part of a global group of companies, we rely on shared services, some of which are located outside of Europe.
When transferring information in this way, there are strict rules in place to ensure your data is still protected to a high standard. Where we do this, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are put in place. Where your information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area, we will use one of the mechanisms listed below.
Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission
For more information, or to get a copy of the relevant documentation please contact us.
Changes to our policy
AMDE reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. We advise you to check the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes.
AMDE B.V. – A Live Nation Company. Please check our website for our contact information: www.ziggodome.nl
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, our Data Protection Officer, is here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated November 2023